It’s important to have technology you can depend on and that fits your budget. Our leadership team has over 25 combined years of experience in nonprofits. Backpack Tactics has the experience and customer service focus needed to be the one-stop-shop for all your nonprofit’s IT support and technology needs.
Our team has helped dozens of nonprofits save tens of thousands of dollars in annual operating costs!
There are amazing discounts available to nonprofits, like Google Apps and several options for cloud server storage. We explore these options with you and help you create a custom environment fitting your unique structure and budget requirements. Why pay for more technology than you need?
We provide the ongoing IT support at a flat monthly cost – or hourly rate. You choose what fits your needs best.
Call or email us for a no cost technology assessment: (612) 460-0092 | joel.barker [at] backpacktactics.com
- Google Apps (Google Apps nonprofit, Google Apps Education)
- Database conversion
- Application repair and setup
- Get mobile devices in sync with your other systems
- Cloud computing services and conversions
- Networking setup, wireless setup, networking solutions and upgrades
- Data backup
- Virus removal
- Help Desk support: on-site support, live support, phone support, and remote assistance
- Troubleshooting for software and hardware
- Complete technical system evaluations and strategizing
- Gearing your technology for increase of productivity
- Training on how to use your technology more effectively
Backpack Tactics charges the following rates:
- nonprofit organization: $95/hr
- Custom flat monthly rate based on number of staff (call for details – 612.460.0092)